The Black Swan Leadership Framework focuses on improving leadership performance through the art of Hostage Negotiator Leadership (HNL).
HNL is an approach to leadership wherein leaders intentionally subordinate themselves to those in their charge, balancing the needs of the organization with the impact those needs are going to have on the employees in order to arrive at the desired outcome.
In this e-book, you will find out how to practice HNL, using emotional intelligence and specific conversation skills to manage difficult conversations and become a more effective leader. More specifically, you’ll learn about:
- The Black Swan Leadership Framework
- Characteristics of effective leaders
- Signs of leadership failure
- The five roles of an effective leader
- What you can do to take your leadership skills to the next level